RCMP- Bashaw - Commanding Officer - Sargeant Bruce Holliday
For all emergencies or to report a crime in progress, call 911.
For administration matters, call 780-372-3793. For non-emergency complaints, please call 780-372-3593.
Using the link above you can report a crime online if:
* You have lost something valued less than $5000
* Someone has stolen something from you that costs less than $5000
* Someone as vandalized your property or vehicle and it will cost less than $5000
* Someone has vandalized your property or vehicle and it will cost less than $5000 to repair it
* The Crime happened within the jurisdiction of Alberta RCMP
Fire, First Response & Emergency Management
For fire, police, medical emergencies: Call 911
Alix Fire Chief: Darren Hiron
Phone: 403-747-3134 (firehall)
Lacombe County Fire Chief: Drayton Bussiere
Phone: 403-782-8959 (office #)
Director of Emergency Management (DEM): Janene Anderson
Deputy Director of Emergency Management (DDEM): Michelle White
Phone: 403-747-2495 (office #)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
* Emergencies can happen any time and without warning. Be ready. Understand the risks in your area, create a household emergency plan and build an emergency kit. For more information on 'getting prepared', click on the link below.
* To access the '72 Hours Emergency Preparedness Guide' click on the link below.
Animal Bylaw Enforcement Officer
Our bylaw enforcement is done by Klassic Kennels, who are contracted to patrol the Village throughout the month to ensure compliance with the Animal Control Bylaw. All dogs over six (6) weeks of age require a dog tag.
If you have a stray cat/dog issue, please contact Klassic Kennels directly at 403-340-0128.
For all other issues/inquiries, please contact the Village Office.
For your information, the Animal Control Bylaw is attached below.
Bylaw Enforcement Services - Lacombe County Peace Officers
Lacombe County and the Village of Alix have entered into an agreement, in which the County agrees to supply Peace Officer Services to enforce the Village's Bylaws throughout the month.
If you wish to speak to a Peace Officer, please call the County Office at 403-782-6601. The County's website is attached below for your perusal.
Wildfire Prevention Tips